Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tatiana Fontes in action, in LA, this weekend

Model and rockin' DJ all in one, LA-based Brazilian star Tatiana Fontes is back on the block. This Saturday, May 14, the Pool Party Therapy @ Drai's Hollywood is back. "I'll be playing in LA after being on the road for a while. And right after that I'll go back on he road, so I hope to see all my LA peeps there," she says. "Can't wait to rock LA again!" Then...she will be playing at the opening of MyPatio (MyHouse)/Hollywood, this Sunday, May, 15. "It's going to be the XIV Summer Sessions After Party," Tati explains. "My set is from 10-12pm. I heard it's gonna be crazy!"XIV Summer Sessions After Party
Sounds by Tatiana Fontes & Mike Newman
Vip Table Reservations please email: MyHouseTables@sbe.com

We caaaant wait to go see you spin!

No comments: