Saturday, September 5, 2009

Judy Wexler with Joe Bagg Organ Trio, Sept 19

Judy Wexler performs with the Joe Bagg Trio on September 19 @ "Cafe 322", at 8pm.
322 W. Sierra Madre Blvd.
Sierra Madre, CA
*******
Message from Judy:

"Hey friends,

Please come out for a very special first-time organ experience (for me, that is)... I'll be playing with the great Joe Bagg on organ; Bruce Forman on guitar, whom I've admired since the early 80s; plus my good buddy Devin Kelly on drums.

It's been awhile since I've sung in L.A. -- lots of out-of-town shows during the summer -- so I'm thrilled to be back at Cafe 322. It's the best music hang east of Pasadena. Fantastic family-style Italian fare, great wine menu, full bar, and best of all ... a fantastic band!

Judy Wexler, vocals
Joe Bagg, organ
Bruce Forman, guitar
Devin Kelly, drums

No cover, no minimum, tons of fun.

See you there!

xo Judy"
http://www.judywexler.com

No comments: